Welcome to the Art-House Morita B&B and our family home.
We are a Japanese owned and Japanese and Scottish managed traditional Edinburgh Mid-Victorian Grade B listed townhouse set in a conservation area of Edinburgh. The townhouse has been fully restored to an elegant traditional condition.
Set in its own gardens we are a ground floor based B&B situated only 20 minutes walk from Edinburghs World Heritage Historic "Old & New Town". Our address of 3 Mayfield Gardens, Edinburgh is on the main bus route into the heart of the city. Each of our 3 guest bedrooms with period features and contain many examples of Scottish Art.
We are ideally located to
• To relax in a quiet setting.
• To enjoy the theater or any of the capitals galleries and museums.
• To play golf which we can arrange from a selection of golf courses for you, including club hire etc.
• To experience Scotland's premier city, including an option of a half day guided walking tour.
• To sample the stunning coast and countryside of Lothian and beyond.
Situated in Newington, in the Southside of Edinburgh, you are 15 minutes walk from the Royal Mile and the City's numerous attractions.
So much to see and do on our doorstep... the perfect location..
We have limited on-site car parking however we can usually arrange overnight parking nearby. Cycles can be placed in the locked rear garden.